Fire & Explosion Causation
Fires and explosions involving structures, vehicles, and equipment are complex and dynamic events. Investigation of these events requires a proficiency in fire dynamics, combustion processes, thermodynamics, and more. Knowledge of products, systems, codes, standards, installation applications, and service practices are necessary in determining the cause of fires and explosions.
Schaefer Engineering’s experts are extensively trained in the science of fire investigation and causation determination. Proficiency is maintained with continued training, participation in industry organizations, research, and testing. Our experts also have wide-ranging experience in product/system design and application, industrial and commercial design, and service and maintenance practices.
- Structural Electrical Systems & Equipment
- Electrical & Mechanical Products / Equipment
- Electrical & Gas Appliances
- On & Off-Road Vehicles
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial Explosions
- Certified Fire Investigators
- High-resolution Aerial Drone Documentation of Explosions & Fire Scenes
- FAA Licensed Part 107 Drone Pilots
- Structural Fuel Gas Systems & Equipment
- 3D Data Collection, Reconstruction & Modeling